Published (updated: ) in Publishing. Tags: editing, publishing.
→ back to front page
Tools and resources that can be helpful for writing and editing, text or images. Mind you, I’m compiling this for myself, but if you find any of it useful, then all the better.
- “Quotation mark”: Copy and paste a wide range of quotation marks.
- http://www.twitrss.me/ – Twitter as RSS
- https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list – Google Recaptcha
Making share buttons and such for Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Make a Facebook button with share count
- How to Create Custom Share Buttons for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Simple Share Buttons Adder for WordPress (plugin)
- “The Secret to Getting a Large Facebook Link Thumbnail”
- How to make “Tweet This” or “Post to Facebook” links
- Popular Social Media Share Buttons
- Lightweight Photoshop clone in your browser
(More to come later)
→ Back to front page